Shabelle Bank Vacancy Fresh Graduates
Shabelle Bank invites qualified and experienced applicants for the following banking job position.
Shabelle Bank is a fully licensed Commercial Bank in Ethiopia to conduct all its operations under the principles of Islamic banking and be fully disengaged from interest-based transactions.
Position 1: Bank Trainee
Qualifications: · BA Degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Banking and Finance, Management, or any other related fields.
Experience: 0 year/for fresh graduates
Purpose of the Job is to enhance customer satisfaction by serving them with due care and maximum efficiency and promote the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross selling the Bank’s products, attending to customers and providing efficient and quality service to customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Pays cash to all types of transactions within his/her limit
· Attend customers at the counter properly and with due respect
· Process customers’ account opening and perform cross-selling activities of banks products
· Scan customers’ and authorized staff’s signatures and photograph
· Receive cash from all types of transactions within the branch
· Post all types of business transactions
· Prepare cash and non-cash tickets/instrument
· Process clearance of negotiable instrument
· Collect and deliver cash from and to the ‘Till’ Administrator.
Position 2: Customer Service Supervisor
Qualifications: B.A Degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics or related fields.
Experiance: Four years’ experience in banking industries.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Open and administer the Primary Vault dually with the Branch Manager and solely administer Secondary Vault.
· Initiate cash consignments to/from Treasury by maintaining the established cash holding limit of the Branch, supply cash against signature to the cashier for the day’s operations and make the necessary replenishments.
· Receive, verify, lodge and withdraw cash to/from Primary and Secondary Vault and post transactions related to cash deposit/withdrawal to/from the vault in the System
· Open and assign till for Customer Services Officers, and control their Till limits.
· Collect/deliver cash from/to the Customer Service Officers.
· Manage cash areas and customer inquiries on cash activity.
· Assist CSOs in handling and counting bulk cash deposits/withdrawals.
· Follow up and monitor daily activities of customer service operations.
Position 3: Branch Manager
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting & Finance, Economics or other Business-related fields.
Experience: years’ experience in banking industries
● Full professional qualifications are desirable.
● Specialist experience in the banking sector will advantageous
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan and coordinate the overall activities of the branch.
· Identify and recruit potential customers and provide professional advice.
· Motivate and coach the staff.
· Develop and implement service delivery plans and programs to optimize service excellence and the customer experience in the branch.
· Coordinate the marketing efforts of the branch and also regulate the branch brand usage to the bank standard.
· Manage customer service levels against customer expectations.
· Check and sign the daily cash book jointly with the customer service supervisor.
· Measure branch staff’s operational performance periodically and support branch staff in developing, managing and growing customer relationships.
· Rectify discrepancies and comments reported by internal Auditors timely.
Salary: As Per Shabelle Bank Scale Salary Plus Attractive Benefit Package
Deadline: August 27, 2023
How to Apply:
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through below link:
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process. Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised.
- Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.