Job by Dangote Cement Ethiopia
- Analyze core drilled samples from the mines, in line with approved sampling and analysis standards and procedures.
- Analyze sample of excavated and crushed materials (including materials on the conveyor belt) for quality parameters.
- Analyze exploration samples for projects and interpret results accordingly.
- Ensure results are accurately interpreted and relevant actions are taken where necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records/ database for all sample analysis and interpretation.
- Work with the Cross Belt Analyzer (CBA) to optimize quality performance and minimize errors.
- Identify and rectify deviations from target quality standards promptly and inform the Head, Quality Control and Assurance of actions taken.
- Manage inventory of chemicals and other laboratory items including glassware in the laboratory stores and request for new supplies where necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance of ISO quality management systems in the unit.
- Prepare periodic mines lab analysis and activity reports.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the laboratory on a consistent basis.
- Maintain laboratory and relevant equipment in good working condition.
- Provide adequate supervision to assigned Lab Technicians.
- Comply with all relevant company statutory HSE procedures at workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or any discipline having six years plus laboratory experiences in related manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of quality control methods and instruments
- Good knowledge of quality audit/ testing processes for cement
- Good knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of ISO quality management systems
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
How to ApplyAnyone interested can send their CV in pdf format to Mekdes.Ayenachew@dangote.com or optional Abdi.Geleta@dangote.com mentioning the position applied for on the subject line of the mail.