Position: Senior Documentation and Export Booking Officer
Job Time: Full-Time
Job Type: Permanent
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
Deadline: November, 04/2023
Background of the company
Hadeed Trading plc is a company established in the year 2003 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia which is involved in the manufacturing, export, importing and distribution of different types of products. Hadeed entered the manufacturing sector by opening a galvanizing plant in 2005 and also started supplying home appliances for the local market in 2007. In 2018 Hadeed Trading entered the coffee export sector and quickly became one of the top exporters of top quality coffee in Ethiopia.
General Job Description
- Practical skill in exporting of coffee,
- Excellent knowledge of Ethiopian customs laws, procedures, rules and regulations plus banks’ necessary steps for the import & export process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain electronic records including daily import and export activity log;
- Maintain accurately all files and paperwork relating to import/export matters and Organize files both manually and electronically;
- Be responsible for documents related to import and export and any related tasks;
- Review thoroughly and print all import documentation to ensure full Import Coordinate with internal and external parties in order to ensure the completeness of the document submission process;
- Compliance, per Ethiopian customs rules and regulations, inclusive of recordkeeping;
- Process and ensure accuracy of customs documentation;
- Import and Export Freight Costs Data, Import/Export tracking for Ethiopian Customs and the Company’s Finance Division, where needed;
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining relationships with all ocean, air, and consolidator/booking agents to ensure accountability and proactive handling of the export process;
- Preparation of bank permits, invoices and packing lists for import and export shipments;
- Coordinate with the export team to prepare and process export documentation, including invoices, packing lists, and bills of lading;
- Assist other senior staff with other duties assigned by the department or the organization;
- Import and Export Department
- Addis Ababa, Near Bisrate Gebriel Church (South Africa Embassy)
- BA Degree in Logistic Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Accounting, Marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in directly related Jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, the internet and good communication skills.
- Ability to accurate and attention to detail
How to apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by a cover letter to our email address email@example.com with the subject line of the position.