SAS Construction chemicals LTD is a company involved in manufacturing of construction chemical products, particularly concert admixture, is looking for qualified and experienced professional to enhance its capacity towards achieving its goals and objectives.
Senior Executive Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Records minutes of meetings and manage special files
- Composes and types correspondences,
- Screen Visitors, schedules appointments for the GM and the Deputy Managing Director and department directors and arrange telephone contacts;
- Ascertain the cleanness and layout of corporate offices
- Responsible for proper administration of attendance sheet for corporate office staff.
- Facilitate meetings as well as reservations & bookings of all kind
- Registers and dispatches outgoing mails against signature.
- Prepares memos or letters for outgoing mails;
- Distributes regulations, memos, guidance etc. that emanate from the corporate office to the concerned offices/individuals.
- Arranges for timely acquisitions & replenishment of stationary and office supplies.
- Administers petty cash for customer and guest entertainments.
- Provide assistance to the GM and DMD in drafting letters, editing reports, translations and tabulation work,
- Keeps the Company’s stamp in a safe place to avoid improper use.
- Liaisons with other departments and third parties on behalf of the GM
- Maintains files or correspondence and other materials of confidential nature.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in office management, business administration, social Sciences or other related field
- A minimum of 2 or 3 years of relevant experience
Key competencies (Skills & knowledge)
- Fluent in English language
- Proficient in MS-office suit
- Above average typing speed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send your application letter and cv with experience to