Data and Progress Control
Maintain Project Management Tool (SMT), Network Deployment data and progress follow up.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To be a bridge between Safaricom IT team and SMT software developer which locates in Dubai to solve incident and issues ASAP.
- Managing user access rights, report templates, formats, tracker reports, documentation, and file matrix for the project management tool (SMT)
- Prepare weekly deployment meeting presentations for the Steering Committee.
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management and assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Reports to Project Manager
- Preparation of Periodical Progress Reports, Ad-hoc Reports based on approved templates.
- Plan and create data collection process and procedures, plan, forecast, actual progress updates to SMT.
- Create and manage user access rights, milestones, documentation.
- Creates gap analysis monitoring methods and monitor and control of utilization by each project member.
- Always thinks of automation of routine works in data collection, data input and data updating.
- Creates methods and processes to close monitoring of each milestone SLA, key milestone SLA, entire project SLA.
- Responsible to provide recommendations to improve the progress based on analysis made.
- Regular maintenance to SMT by adding removing required documentation or milestones as per project requirements.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Project Management
- Excellent knowledge about office application, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding full process for Full Turnkey, Colocation, Relocation, Expansion and Upgrade scope.
- University degree in engineering, statistics or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of same position experience
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Perfect Excel and Power Point knowledge.
- Understanding of Excel VBA and Power BI
- Having PMP certification
How to Apply:
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the career portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
The closing date for receiving applications is Sunday, November 12, 2023.
CCTV Camera Operator
Edomias International Plc.is the Premier Human Resource solutions provider in Ethiopia serving clients for more than 15 years.
We provide a full range of cost-effective Human Resources solutions to help organizations take their business to the next level.
We invite qualified applicants for the position of CCTV Camera Operator at one of our clients Safaricom Ethiopia
- Operating and monitoring all surveillance security systems/cameras within the Control Centre in an efficient manner and in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Recording all events, incidents and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations and also to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times and to report equipment failure to the Management.
- Providing efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- Liaising with the security agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the CCTV system and to include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
Place of Work:- Addis Ababa
- BSc in Computer Science and IT from Reputable University
- Graduates of 2022 and 2023 and Have cGPA of 2.8 and above
- 0 year
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Report Writing Skill
- Ability to identify small, apparently unnoticeable details that most people would ordinarily overlook.
- Ability to work independently and to be multitasked.
How to Apply
Those who are qualified can attach only Application Letter & CV through email@example.com clearly marking the Job Title “CCTV Camera OPerator”
For additional Information you can call at +251 11 557 39 87
Efficient Professionals willing to take giant stride along with the Group are invited to apply within 10 days after advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.