Maverick Promotion PLC
Flintstone Lideta Mall requires a professional person to join the team in managing full time a commercial building.
The Ideal candidate should have a BA Graduate and a proven track record with a minimum of 2 years in the property sector or business administration. They should possess the following attributes:
Recommended Languages: Proficient in Amharic and English
- Dealing with all inquiries from tenants/owners and solving issues.
- Managing payments for building maintenance and arranging the rent collections with close reporting to the Head Office.
- Manage the property inventory and report to Head Office with any discrepancies.
- Organize and arrange hall rent business and set up as needed
- Find new potential clients for unrented space/food court, restaurant …. /
- Create and Come up with new ideas on how we can promote the building
- Candidates – both Men and Female
- Min. 2 years of Property Management experience.
- Min. 2 years of Business Administration experience.
- Min. 1 year in a Supervisory or Management role.
Salary is negotiable according to experience.
How to apply
Please attach your detailed CV Resume with all necessary documentation and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org