Oromia Insurance Company invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Oromia Insurance Company SC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Oromia Insurance Company S.C was established and licensed by the National Bank of Ethiopia on 26th January 2009 to engage in general insurance business. It commenced its operation on 9th February 2009 .The Company was established by 540 founding shareholders with a paid-up capital of Birr 26 million and a subscribed capital of Birr 85 million. At the end of 2016/17 FY, the number of shareholders reached 840, the paid up capital rose to Birr 155.2 million and the subscribed capital also rose to 250 million.
This clearly demonstrates the fact that the Company commenced its operation with a strong and reliable financial capacity, being the first of its kind to mobilize such a huge amount of paid-up capital in the country’s insurance industry. Moreover, the diversity of its shareholders manifests the Company’s strong social base which includes 1,600,000 low income farmers through their farmers’ cooperative unions.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about OIC
- Hiring Organization: Oromia Insurance Company S.C
- Shortly Known as: OIC
- Founded: 26th January 2009
- Organization Type: Private Company
- Organization Size: 1001-5000+ employees
- Headquarters: Olympia International Bank Bldg, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website:www.oromiainsurancecompany.com.et
Oromia Insurance Company S.C Job Notifications 2022
The Oromia Insurance Company S.C wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: 1 Store Keeper
- Education : Bachelor’s Degree/TVET Level IV in Accounting or Related Field
- Experience : 0/2 years of relevant work experience
- Work Place : Property & FM Directorate
Position 2: Underwriting Officer
- Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Insurance, Management, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Law, Engineering or related field of study from recognized higher learning Institution.
- Experience : 2 years of relevant work experience.
Work Place : Gambella and Assosa Branches.
How To Apply ?
Note: Applicant should indicate the branch they are interested for in their applications
Interested applicants fulfilling the above minimum requirements should send their application letter with non-returnable CV and copies of credentials in person/postal address/email through the address given below within 7 consecutive days from the date of this announcement.
Address: Oromia Insurance S.C. Human Resources Management Directorate Ethio-China Avenue, Lidya Asnake Building 4th floor
P.O Box 10090
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia