Oromia Bank is continually adopting modern approaches to optimize operations, add value and provide enhanced superior customer experiences.
EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Oromia Bank invites qualified and competent external applicants for the following position:
BA degree in Accounting/ Management/ Business Administration/Economics or related field of study
MA/MBA/MSc/BA degree in Management/Economics/Accounting/ Business Administration or related field of study
LLM/LLB degree in Law or related field of study
MSC/BSC in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering or related field of study
Note the following Conditions:
- Terms of employment———–Permanent basis.
- Salary & Benefit Packages—–As per the salary scale of the Bank.
- Additional/special skill—————–Knowledge of basic computer skill for all positions.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered and should not apply.
- Applicants are required to explicitly express position they are applying for by organizing application letter, CV, qualification and work experience.
- Registration date —————-7 consecutive working days from the date of announcement i.e. from October 23, 2023
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are required to send only complete and appropriate work experience, educational qualification CV and application letter.
Therefore, interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their credential documents either in person to Oromia Bank Head Quarter found at Bole Africa Avenue adjacent to Getu Commercial Center or send credential documents through our P.O Box address stated below within the set deadline.
P.O BOX: 27530/1000
HR Operations Directorate