The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs available for a selection of:
short courses (round 1: duration 2 weeks to 12 months; round 2: duraiton 2 weeks to 7 months);
master’s programmes (duration 12 to 24 months).
OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
Offered by: Dutch Ministry
Degree level: Master’s Degree & Short Courses
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
Financial Benefits of Netherlands Scholarships:
• Full Tuition Fees
• Visa Cost
• Travel Cost
Available Academic Fields:
• Agriculture And Environment
• Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
• Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
• Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
• Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
• Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
• Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
• Teacher Training.
Deadlines of application rounds
You can only apply for a scholarship during an open application round.
Open application round:
Round 1: submit applications between 8 February – 30 March 16.00 CET for courses starting between 24 July 2023 and 31 January 2024.
This round is open for applications through education institutions. Please carefully check the deadline of the institution of your choice, as they might set a shorter daedline for the application.
Provisionally expected rounds for 2023:
Round 2: submit applications between 28 June – 5 September 16.00 CET for courses starting after 1 February 2024.
All courses must be completed before 31 August 2024 with the exception of co-financed master’s programmes.
Deadlines per institution
Please note that educational institutions may set a shorter deadline for application. Please consult your educational institution for the exact deadlines.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
2. Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits grant application
3. Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
4. Selection results available for Dutch education institutions
5. Grants awarded through Dutch education institutions
Results of applications are announced 3 to 4 months after application. The Dutch education institution through which you applied for the scholarship will contact you on the results of your application