The Finance Manager is responsible for recording, processing, summarizing, preparation and issuance of financial statements on the company’s operation.
1. Develop and implement internal control procedures for cash and other financial assets and ensure the proper application of the same.
2. Establish and maintain cost and management accounting system, policies and procedures.
3. Assist the budget and performance sub unit in preparing the company’s annual budget and performance analysis.
4. Prepare periodical (interim or annual) financial statements and analysis for decision making purpose whenever required.
5. Monitor revenue and expenditure transactions of the company.
6. Manage and supervise daily operation of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities of the company.
7. Prepare bank reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital/fixed assets accounting, year-end closing entries and audit schedules.
8. Oversee internal control functions and ensure the preparation and issuance of annual financial statements.
9. Responds to inquiries from the Operation’s Financial Manager, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
10. Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
11. Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
12. Prepares and submits periodic report to the CFO.
Undertakes other duties as assigned by the CFO.
Education: BA/MA/MSC/MBA in Accounting and Finance or related fields
Experience: 6/4 years of relevant work experience
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit a well-prepared and updated CV along with an application letter stating the position; No additional document is required at this stage.
Applications should be mailed to email@example.com and should state the position on the subject of the email.
KIFIYA WILL CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW AS IT COMES