Background of Company
Kerchanshe Group is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, and engage in manufacturing, agro-processing and export business. It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently Kerchanshe Group needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
General Job Descrption
- The Office Engineer provides technical & administrative information to the others working on a project to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction; trouble-shoots engineering related installation problems. He/she is also responsible to ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation, methods and materials needed to carry out the works.
Detailed tasks and responsibilities
- Prepares the construction method statements and risk assessments, and develop work methods necessary for his/her area
- Prepares temporary works drawings and site related design drawings.
- Develop the job safety analysis.
- Follows up on the permanent work design and coordinate this with the site.
- Coordinates on a daily basis with the subcontractors, and assist in the preparation of the work requisition for the subcontracted works.
- Prepares technical and commercial comparison sheets of offers received from the subcontractors, and follow up of the subcontracted works, including the payment applications.
- Prepares work requisition for all required permanent materials, and prepare material submittals and follow-up of the approval process.
- Follows-up the deliveries and invoicing of the permanent materials
- Anticipate standard solutions and take initiative and make suggestions,
- Keeps up daily work tickets.
- Posts change orders.
- Tracks and manages change orders.
- Maintains as-builts as work is completed.
- Documents project issues/conditions
- Maintains organizes and detailed project records
- Obtains permits, badges and access requests in advance
- Assists with preparing change orders.
- Participates in Key Project Review
- Performs other related duties as required
- BSc Degree in Building Construction and related fields
- 2 years of relevant experience
Special Skill and Knowledge
- Significant experience and detailed practical knowledge in Planning, organizing and prioritizing own work
- Ability to summarize data in a logical way
Sales Expert (Stock)
Background of the company
- Kerchanshe Group is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, and engage in manufacturing, agro-processing and export business. It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently Kerchanshe Group needs a dedicated and motivated candidate
- Monitor stock levels
- Conduct regular stock count for Addis Ababa Van sales and up count
- Implement and maintain stock control procedure
- Prepare periodic reports on stock movements, and inventory levels.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Coordinate with finance and Audit Department
- Analyse inventory data to identify trends, and risks.
- Maintaining maximum and minimum order level.
- BA/MA Degree in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Marketing management and other business related fields
- 4 years of work experience on Fast moving consumer goods products (FMCG).
- Fluent in speaking and writing of 2 language English (more preferable), Amharic
- Competence in Microsoft software’s (Excel, PowerPoint, word etc.).
- Competence in Stock analysis
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing firstname.lastname@example.org or by our website https://recruitment.kerchanshe.biz/Home/JobDetails/FR4aI-9jVj0-B21QRMYx2w with the subject line of “Office Engineer” from November 11,2023 up to November 15,2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted