SantimPay Financial Solutions S.C.
The Junior Graphic Designer will report to and work closely with the Marketing team and Graphic Designer to create and develop eye catching and compelling designs across a range of offline and online channels.
• Support the Graphic Designer with creating designs across a range of channels including; leaflets, posters, email campaigns, presentations, brochures, website content, social media platforms, and other documents.
• Keep an accurate log of enquiries and briefs ensuring there is a clear audit trail.
• Take ownership to create exciting and innovative materials for national sales, promotions and partnerships.
• Support the Graphic Designer with rolling out themed collateral across a multitude of formats from print to digital, driving awareness about SantimPay.
• Preparing and sending artwork for print or social media
• Take ownership over the ‘house style’, ensuring all content is consistent and within brand guidelines
• Participating in marketing workshops, brainstorming creative concepts for future campaigns
• Liaise with external agencies such as printers and design companies on a day-to-day basis
• Continue to enhance the functionality and creative offering of the Marketing Portal
• Approve local creative designs from external agencies or creative freelancers
• Support other departments in the company as and when required
• Working with the Adobe Suite to manipulate images and retouch photos
• Undertake competitor research and analysis
· 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Experience across the Adobe creative software suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
· Comfortable working in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Word when creating graphs, tables and charts)
· Able to multi-task and manage different projects at one time
· Ability to produce artwork from initial brief right up to the finished product
· Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency across all marketing channels
· Impressive Typography and Layout skills
· Attention to detail with a strong sense of color and style
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive, well organized and self-motivated
· Innovative approach and the ability to continually challenge the norm
· Good time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org