· Prepares Bill of quantity, material & labor schedule for every site;
· Prepares & reviews agreements;
· Prepares drawing adjustment, rearranging, printing and distributing for every site.
· Takes measurements of any work on every site for preparing payment, for material requesting documentation;
· Prepares master schedule and monthly schedule for every project;
· Prepares sub-contractors payment, analyzing variations, claims in every project every two weeks.
· Prepares or approving temporary sub-contractors payments in every project;
· Prepares Reports monthly and weekly for each project
· Collects and requesting needed materials from every site and letting know to management and purchaser;
· Prepares letters, minutes to and from respective individual or external companies;
· Creates formats, telegram pages that are suitable for smooth communication from site to site.
· Ensures that requested materials are delivered on the needed site on time;
· Follows up and monitor construction activities as per the schedules for every project;
· Qualification: BSc Degree in Civil Engineer, Construction Technology Management or any related field
• Experience: 3-5 years in Construction in similar position, building & Real Estate Sector
- Advanced computer skills
- AutoCAD Soft ware
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- The optimum utilization of resources.
- Team work
· Performs store activities including receiving, recording, storing and issuing different relief and general items of the Society;
· Develops a comprehensive location coding system;
· Manages the warehousing, handling and record keeping of the stock items in store;
· Facilitates the activities of unloading, sorting , moving, stacking, packing and loading store items;
· Critically examines material characteristics such as size, weight, associated hazards and storage factors before storing materials in warehouses;
· Makes an efficient use of available space, reduces handling costs;
· Checks that requisitions are properly filled, verifies that supplies delivered are in accordance with requisition and ensures their systematic storage;
· Conducts physical count of all inventory items in the store;
· Receives requisitions, checks signatures for authenticity and issues stock items as per the request and approval;
· Responds to all requests for items in a quick and efficient manner;
· Identifies and reports dead or obsolete items and treats accordingly;
· Unpacks packages and checks invoices and purchase orders against stock received and stores same;
· Keeps the stock balance of goods up-to-date by reconciling the bin cards with the stock record cards;
· Ensures that the material handling equipment at the disposal of the store are properly used and maintained;
· Ensures maximum protection of stocks against all causes of deterioration and damages;
· Requests purchase of fast moving items reaching a reorder level;
· Submits interim and end-of-period reports on the activities of the store;
Bachelor Degree in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain management and other related fields & 4 years of relevant work experiences
· Execute procurement and sourcing of all items and service purchase from suppliers with transparent accountability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. By meeting the six rights of supply (right price, right time, right quantity and quality services to the required places & from the most cost-effective source).
· Well understood Procurement policy and process of The Tajir Real estate and implement well and understand Internalize Procurement Policy.
· Request and obtain quotations for all project-related procurements.
· Prepare and issue requests for quotations, receive the proposals, and prepare bid analysis documents.
· Facilitate processes required for Procurement to include maintain and update procurement database, vendors database, tracking contract and framework agreements
· Completing procurement transaction and payment and prepare electronic documentation for all purchases as per standard procurement documentation requirement.
· Ensure items are delivered to warehouse and Goods Received Note is issued when the Supplies is received and dispatched.
· Ensure finalized procurement documents are timely scanned and submitted to the Finance Department for payment.
· Provide documents and information to the warehouse staff when new fixed assets are procured…
· Provide procurement planning support to the Engineering Department staff as required.Perform other duties assigned by the line supervisor
· BA degree in Procurement, supply chain management, purchasing management, Business management, Marketing management, or related field.
· Minimum of Three (3) Years’ Experience in a similar Sectors.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their application with directly apply online using www.ethioiobs.net