East Africa Bottling S.C, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, is the sole bottler for Coca-Cola products in Ethiopia. We are very excited to invite qualified candidates who are prepared to work with passion and focus for the position of Public Affairs and Communications Manager. The job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing internal and external communication strategies for the organization to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for monitoring the regulatory landscape and engaging stakeholders to mitigate business risks and threats. The position reports to the Legal Counsel and Public Affairs and Communications Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build company reputation.
- Lead company events and major interventions.
- Cultivates and maintains high-level relationships with a variety of stakeholders, representatives as well as other external players.
- Manage the company’s social media networks.
- Support the Legal Counsel and PAC Director in identifying and managing all key regulatory threats facing the business.
- Monitor national, provincial, and local legislation on an ongoing basis and regulatory requirements and relayed timeously back to the business for proper action.
- First Degree in Journalism or English Language and Literature or Public Relations or Law or other Business or Social Science field of studies.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Public Affairs & Communication and regulatory matters of which three years in managerial or supervisory role.
- Strong experience in written and verbal communications.
- Sound exposure in government relations and liaison, media relations, corporate social responsibility and community relations.
How to Apply
- Click the below link
- Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.