International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International (JCI) for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
ICL would like to fill the following vacant positions under the business development department by inviting all qualified and competent applicants:
Position1: Senior Marketing and Sales Manager
- Senior Marketing and sales manager is required to plan and implement promotional activities, events, and campaigns that meet the objectives of the company.
- Evaluate the performance of marketing and promotional activities and submit a monthly report to senior management.
- Represent ICL in public relations events such as Conferences, health care campaigns, panel discussions, and promote services.
- Participate in strategic planning and devise up-to-date marketing strategies based on market intelligence and consumer behavior.
- Identify sectors for business development, analyze market trends, generate leads, and grow ICL’s market share.
- Ensure continuous public visibility and maintain the reputation of ICL.
- Coordinate the sales team in setting goals, strategies, and sales planning to achieve the company’s sales target.
- Collaborate with the finance department and participate in budgeting for marketing activities.
- Collaborate with adjacent sections and departments to expand brand awareness and services.
- Professional engagement with customers and clients on different digital and medial platforms.
- Cost per lead and conversion rate
- Return on investment per activity.
- Client retention
- Client and customer volume
- Digital platform engagement
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in commerce or marketing
- Five (5) years’ experience out of which 2 years’ experience in a marketing managerial level or officer role.
- Experience in Health care industry or pharmaceuticals is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrable marketing experience.
- Willingness to collaborate with other departments and learning attitude.
- Advanced computer literacies
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Keen sense of ethics and integrity
- Travel to territories outside of scope to assist when required.
Position 2: Digital Marketing and Graphic design Specialist
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to promote the laboratory’s services and increase brand awareness.
- Create engaging and relevant content to reach our target audience and deliver the brand.
- Ensuring Brand consistency across different platforms.
- Design and implement marketing strategies and campaigns which are aligned with the company’s goals.
- Coordinate with the marketing manager and sales team to launch and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Optimize ICL website and search engines to increase online traffic.
- Monitor search engine algorithm changes, link building and keyword research.
- Create social media content, strategies, calendar and maintain social medial presence across different platforms regularly and conduct audits of social media and website marketing activities.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve performance
- Analyze digital data, market trends, and submit regular reports and recommendations
Required Number: 01 (one)
Report to: Business Development Department
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in marketing or equivalent degree
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing and Graphic design skill.
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Experience with healthcare marketing or laboratory-specific marketing is preferred
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Proficiency in the English and Amharic language is desirable.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Capable of conducting SEO and SEM
- Proficient in graphics design tool such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Canva
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfil the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter and copies of supporting documents in person to HR Admin office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using mail address email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
Note: Please put the position title on the subject line of your email.
Application Deadline: Oct 24, 2023