Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) bottles and distributes beverages trademarked by The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) or TCCC’s affiliated entities and is the world’s 8th largest Coca-Cola bottler by revenue. CCBA has over 17 000 employees across its operations in Africa with more than 42 bottling plants in 15 countries.
The creation of CCBA in 2016 was designed to advance a consolidated, more successful Coca-Cola system on the continent.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa invites qualified applicants for the following vacant posts;
Job title 1: Fleet Maintenance Planner
An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of Fleet Maintenance Planner. We works with the world’s most cherished trade mark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employ people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the Fleet Manager and responsible to manage the relevant maintenance systems, generate routine and planned maintenance schedules, support the maintenance team in the execution of maintenance and facilitate problem solving so that the fleet availability and efficiency is maximized, breakdowns are minimized and fleet costs are kept to a minimum.
Maintenance Planning and Control
- Plan the daily maintenance.
- Review emergency work orders using the standard and create sub-works orders
- Create the maintenance plan and assign tasks to team members, including contractors.
- Communicate and distribute plan to team members.
- Update the maintenance plan .
- Organize and distribute maintenance work orders with loading sheet to the fleet team Leader.
- Ensures that required tools and spares are available.
2. Continuous Improvement
- Ensure that situation and systemic problem solving is initiated to ensure loop closure.
- Populate the Daily KPI data and 5 Why Board; indicating the status of 5 Why completion and the quality of 5 Why’s received.
- Raises Corrective Maintenance work to be done on Maintenance day.
- Analyze SAP data.
- Ensure all asset care work complies with Asset Care Standards.
3. Maintenance Program Development
- Ensure effective safety awareness talks/incident recalls/Tool Box Talks
- Provide PPE and ensure compliance (Budget Availability)
- Ensure compliance to Permit to Work where required with Audit compliance
- Report incidents Level 3 Leadership
- Incident investigations to be closed in 24 hours
- Ensure identified safety hazards on line are managed to closure (including people behaviours)
- Facilitate the teams risk management processes
5. Breakdown Management
- Verify content correct
- Follow on work agreed
- CM tasks raised
- Close breakdown order
6. Manage the Maintenance Spares
- Train team members on new processes/procedures/technologies and ensure competence.
- Identify Productivity opportunities (People, Cost, CAPIN)
- Communicate benchmark shared learnings to team
- Facilitate the development and use of equipment problem solving systems
First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment
Application Deadline: Oct 30, 2023