AHADU PLC was established in 1992 by two professional business persons with the aim to supper rapid industrial growth, establish and develop modern Mechanized farms, establish a health and grain & pulses export business, invest in real estate.
Vision: To be the leading fast-moving consumer goods manufacturing in Ethiopia, East Africa and beyond
Mission: To transform society and enrich lives by providing quality and affordable products.
Purpose of the Job:
The Role specializes in maintaining positive relationships between employees and the organization through handling various employee-related tasks such as recruitment, background checks, ensuring compliance with employment laws, HR Services and liaising with external organization related to employment and contract management.
A Employee relation officer typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Reviewing all contracts or any other documentation, and assessing legal implications that need to be brought to the attention of management and staff.
- Participate in the Staff recruitment process
- Support the HR team in dealing with employee relations issues and maintain good relations.
- Drafting contracts and other legal documents.
- Reviewing cases to determine whether they have legal merit.
- Reviewing and analyzing laws, regulations, and cases related to the operation of the company.
- Represent the Company in courts and other organization related as required.
- Maintaining and implementing employee policies.
- Managing employment tribunal cases and issues
- Any other tasks, duties or specific assignments which may arise as directed.
· Education: A bachelor’s degree in Law or Management
· Experience: 0-1 year
o Excellent communication skills
o Good analytical skills
o In-depth knowledge of regulatory law
o Demonstrate knowledge of laws dealing with commercial/contract administration and labour laws.
How to Apply
interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through the below link don’t forget to fill the form properly