East Africa Bottling S.C (Coca Cola) likes to invite qualified and competent applicants for the following vacant position;
Job title: Truck Driver
- Education: Completed 10th grade in the previous 12th year under the new education policy, a 5th level driver’s license
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in driving a heavy (trailer) vehicle
- Place of work: Dire Dawa
- Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
How to apply
Applicants who meet the educational and work experience mentioned above should attach their job application with proof of educational and work experience and apply in person at East Africa Bottling Share Company Human Resources Management Dire Dawa, Addis Ababa, Sebeta, and Bahirdar factories.
Deadline: February 9, 2024
Graduate- In- Trainee – Human Resource
The Graduate-in-Trainee will be on the job and classroom training for 12–18 months. During this period, trainees are exposed to different functions of the company to get oriented with the overall operation with a detailed focus on their areas of specialization. Trainees will be offered employment in different positions suitable to their qualifications based on their successful completion of the program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Applicants must be Ethiopian nationals.
- Written exams will be administered in four different locations for shortlisted candidates. kindly specify your convenient location for the exam in the application questions section.
- Please make sure you select the location nearest to your place of residence after graduation.
- It is mandatory to attach your temporary certificate of graduation when you apply
- Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Management, Economics and Business Administration, with a CGPA of 2.75 and above.
- 2.75 CGPA is the minimum requirement to apply for the role (the company may decide/change the minimum CGPA for shortlisting based on the number of applicants).
- Only graduates of 2015 Ethiopian Calendar or graduates of 2023 in the Gregorian Calendar will be considered.
Applicant Should be Ethiopian
How To Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their CV and copies of non-returnable credentials to : https://ccba.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/CCB240204-1