Daye Bensa Coffee Export PLC would like to invite qualified and competent applicants for the following vacant position;
Job title: Junior Export Documentation and Logistics Officer
Junior Export Documentation and Logistic Officer is Responsible for the attached key performance areas:-
- Under take and register sales contract on single window(ESW)
- Monitoring the export process from Ethiopia to all over the world include all documentation and dealing with forwarder;
- Responsible to monitor and maintain relationship with all ocean, air, and consolidator /booking agents to ensure accountability and proactive handling of the supply chain;
- Prepare export and custom documents;
- Handle all logistic activities pursuant to Export of coffee and other seeds.
- Communicate with cleaning facilities, shipping agent & forwarding agent for clearance;
- To handle carrier related works like DHL,SHIPPING LINES, AIR LINES/ etc
- Prepare all the required export documents and facilitate export permits from concerned authorities.
- Take responsibility for initial document inspection and document management
- Performs other duties assigned by the Logistics Manager
Work Unit: Logistics, Export
Reports to: Logistics manager
Terms of employment: – Permanent but has probation period
Number Required: One (1)
- BA Management, Logistics and Procurement
- 0/1 years related work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their non-returnable application, CV and copies of testimonials with original document within seven working days from date of the first announcement Daye Bensa Coffee export Plc. Admin. & HR Department located around Jacross in front of Robera Café or use e-mail address
Tell.no +251 11 667 56 88