Develop and execute effective communication strategies for BGI-Ethiopia; create compelling content for press releases, presentations, digital media, and other communication channels; oversee company events. Maintaining relationships with media outlets and regulatory bodies is also part of your responsibility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement comprehensive corporate communication strategies.
- Create, review, and revise content for press releases, presentations, and company publications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all communication channels.
- Develop relationships with media outlets, monitor their attitude towards BGI-Ethiopia and propose strategies to sustain the relation.
- Coordinate and execute corporate events, including conferences, media events, high level visits, partnership events, etc.
- Proactively identify and engage with media opportunities to showcase BGI Ethiopia’s achievements, initiatives, and thought leadership in CSR and sustainability.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and provide regular reports on the company’s reputation.
- Implement internal communication strategies to foster employee alignment and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including executives, department heads, and subject matter experts, to curate, integrate and maintain uniform communication and knowledge management practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders fostering positive partnerships that support our corporate visions.
- Develop content for social media networks and monitor industry trends, and sustainability practices to identify opportunities for proactive Communication,
- Monitor industry and national developments, compile and report for internal management.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, Communications
- 4 years of proven experience in corporate communication or a similar role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Editing tools, and content management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
How to ApplyNOTE: we only accept applications submitted through our website BGI Ethiopia