Grant Thornton Advisory Plc invites qualified applicants for the following vacant posts;
Position: Associate I – IT Administrator
The job holder is responsible for providing any IT-related support for staff, making sure that all networks are working, maintaining and replacing damaged or outdated computers and supporting computer maintenance.
- Participate in managing generic server by ensuring active directory is giving service; DHCP service is always active to manage the margin; create, delete, rename and change AD users and manage the server file and storage devices, make sure it has available space every time;
- Coordinate with seniors to manage the local area network by connecting all nodes to the LAN, adding new nodes or changing places, Joining new users to the active directory and sharing resources through the network;
- Assist in managing Wi-Fi network: manage SSID name and policies of the firm Wi-Fi, ensure the security level is high level and administer passcodes for the firm’s safety;
- Participate in managing all contents in the web domain: create, delete, rename and change mailbox accounts, configure accounts to users’ computer mail client application software and oversee the domain policies to satisfy all user requests such as autoresponder, group policies, forwards and others;
- Coordinate with seniors to manage the firm’s security: ensure LAN security and Wi-Fi security system is effective, antivirus license, company hardware and software devices and collect all company resources and files by taking backup;
- Participate in managing Grant Thornton International firms’ requirements: ensure the firewall device is active and licensed, check the vulnerability scanning system is active, oversee all company devices are encrypted and manage all contents of the company according to GTI policy;
- Maintain and replace damaged or outdated computers and supervise the firm’s computer maintenance;
- Follow-up new joiners laptop configuration and leaver staff removal from user accounts – AD and domain;
- Handle user management: create, delete, rename and purge users from AD domain and GTINET.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by the manager/supervisor.
Experience Required: 1 year experience
Education: BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and other related fields
Ability and Skill Required:
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team
- Interpersonal communication
- Disciplined, organized
- Open-minded, self-learner
How to Apply
Fill out the online application form by following the below link by inserting this vacancy code: GTE0017/10/2023
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application form will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: Nov 4, 2023