Amhara Bank would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
1. Branch Manager Grade – I
To achieve sustainable growth and profitability of the Bank through cross selling the Bank’s products & services; acquiring & retaining customers, improving customer services and building strong customer relationships to maximize resources mobilization efforts; managing overall retail banking operations at the assigned branch.
skills and educational background:
- BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and any other related fields.
- Experience: 7 years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1 year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager or 7 years of relevant banking experience of which at least 2 years as Senior Officer in banking operation position.
Place of work: Yirgachefe
2. Senior Human Resource Officer
To identify, recruit, select, socialize and retain highly competent and qualified individuals in line with the bank’s human capital strategy, policies and procedures.
skills and educational background
- BA in HRM, Business Administration, Management, and any other related fields.
- Experience:5 years of relevant experience preferably in banking industry of which one/2 year officer position.
Place of work: Addis Ababa (South East Regional Office)
Female applicants highly encouraged
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
The Bank has the right to cancel the post
How to Apply
Interested applicants who can meet the above minimum requirements can submit their application, CVs and non-returnable Documents of their credentials using below link
Deadline: Nov 20, 2023