Ahadu Bank S.C Vacancy | Branch Manager
Ahadu Bank S.C joined the Ethiopian financial sector with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership, state of the art technology, agile and unique strategy, as well as constructive market discipline.
The bank offers specialized banking solutions to various segments tailor made to their specific requirements, complemented with customized engagements through which we create values that suite their different financial standings and expectations.
Position: Branch Manager I
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields of studies.
Experience: Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience at a Bank out of which One (1) Year as Customer Services Manager or equivalent role.
- The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
- The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank
Candidates applying for managerial positions shall possess key competencies and skills including:
- Excellent team building and analytical skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to distribute sales targets and production goals to staffers and manage achievement;
- Knowledge of commercial business law, sector rules and regulations;
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
Place of work: Fiche, Oromia
Deadline: Sep 4, 2023
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants shall apply on the Below link:
- If you need more information, please call us on: +251 11 5260 795