Excellent Learning and Great Opportunities!!!
Come work with United Beverages S.co at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
United Beverages is looking to hire Energetic, passionate, and potential Company Sales Representatives who are willing to be assigned and work in different parts of Ethiopia.
Responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Respond to all vendor payment-related inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements, search, and correct discrepancies.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Process employee expenses by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; and preparing checks.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions; perform month-end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Utilize computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Being punctual and strictly following office discipline of the organization
- Keep the confidentiality of financial information.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the department.
Required Education/Experience and Key Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance is a must.
- Higher education in accounting, finance, or business is a plus.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Minimum of 3 (Three) years of experience in a similar or big organization.
- SAP experience in a Plus.
Required Differentiating Competencies
- Updated with International Accounting Standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in teams and work under pressure.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should send/submit their CV and cover letter within Seven consecutive working days of the announcement date by stating which role and location they are applying for in the subject line of their email to HR@ubethiopia.com